Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Commissioned painting of Positano Italy

So as you can see I have decided to put the painting of the saint bernard on hold. Today I recieved another commissioned work which I have accepted. I have a few paintings now that need to be finished before Christmas so I have my work cut out for me. I have started this work now instead of working on the others because this work needs to be in New York before christmas. I am worried about having the time to paint it, let it dry a week or two, and have time left for the shipment. It is very large. 30"x48". Matt (the man who is commissioning) will be giving this to his wife for christmas. She actually took the photo I am using for the scene. I had trouble finding a canvas to match the ratio as I did not want to cut anything out of the image.  All I have done so far is the charcoal sketch getting everything hopefully placed and measured where it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment